Godaddychat room support

Hello,

Re: client number [protected]

On January 16 I used godaddy chat and spoke with jayny ([protected]@godaddy.com) to enquire about my expired hosting package. I have wp starter hosting for my drpaulamoore.com site and it expired on Jan 10, 2017. I told the agent jayny that I wanted to migrate my drpaulamoore.com over to my cpanel hosting. She suggested it was easy and emailed me instructions. She also told me that if I couldn't do it, godaddy could migrate for me at a cost of $79.99 .

After a day trying on my own I returned to chat room with Jayny (Jan 17) and explained that my drpaulamoore.com website was down. She extended my wp hosting until Jan 20th and my site went live again. I requested that godaddy go ahead with the migration to cpanel. She now told me the cost was $99.99. When I told her this was unacceptable, she put me through to her manager Topher ([protected]@godaddy.com) who told me the price was fixed at $99.99. I was upset but finally topher agreed to extend my cpanel hosting by 3 months to make me happy. I agreed to this.

I purchased my migration from godaddy and on Jan 19 I used chat room again to make sure that my drpaulamoore.com site would not go down, while the migration was underway. Topher came back on the line and assured me all was ok and that godaddy would take up to 10 days to do the migration. He told me he had created a ticket the last time we spoke.

When I asked him if he could assure me that my site would not go down when the current wp starter hosting expired Jan 20th, he said it might go down. I asked him to extend the wp starter package (as agent Jayny had done) just until the migration was complete - so another 10 days, and he said he couldn't do that, and that jayny did not in fact extend my hosting. I even provided a screen shot to show Topher that the origninal expiration for my wp starter was January 10 and now it was Jan 20th and asked him how that happened, if an agent didn't do it for me. He said he didn't know.

We went back and forth a number of times and finally I asked topher for the number of the complaints department. He gave me a customer service number and then said 'bye' and hung up on me.

I am very very disappointed with the service and time I've spent on this.

Desired outcome - a refund of the additional month ($7.99) I paid for extension of my wp hosting and an additional 3 months of cpanel hosting as a gesture of goodwill. Both agents sent training on how to deal with hosting/migration issues in future and cc me in.

Many thanks,