Gns Acai Berry Pills / Scam

I ordered the Free acai berry 30 day supply with the understanding you pay only the $3.97 shipping. Now So Far 10 days ago my card was immediately charged. The shipping says 7 to 14 days And You only have 14 or 21 days to try product to cancel. Well Of course I have yet to receive it so thats a scam right there by the time you get it and try it you have passed the free trial period. However I already cancelled it and have received an email confirming Im removed from the auto ship program. Ive yet to receive the pills or try them...But that is just misleading no way should it take 2 weeks to receive something when you can order items on line and receive them in a few days with standard shipping from anyplace in the USA! This is truly buyer beware!!!

N  19th of Jan, 2009 by
I also ordered the Acai pills and tried to cancel on the same day by calling and she said the order was shipped so she canceled my auto-monthly order. But they wanted the package back by 2/9 so I debating if I would have enough time. I got a RA number and also a CN? number not sure. But they said if they don't receive the package then they are going to charge me $79.90. I regret it so much. Once everything is settled I hope they won't charge my credit card again in the future like others have said.

First time ever got scammed. I'm so so so mad at them and myself for being so stupid. Let me know how yours went CaraBoo13.
N  19th of Jan, 2009 by
Diana when did you place your order and received it? And they've sent you (2) 60 pill/bottle?
A  20th of Jan, 2009 by
Hook, line and sinker...thats how I feel they practice. They would have drained my account if I wouldnt have cancelled my card! Several excessive charges a few days in between for something I didnt even request!! Definite Scam.
A  1st of Feb, 2009 by
This is the most horrible deal on the market. I received my order just before they were going to charge my card for another 79.90. I had read as much of the site as I could before I ordered and never saw a commitment for more bottles.
A  16th of Feb, 2009 by
OMG!!! Until I read your comments, I thought it was just me having problems with this company. I didn't even know I had ordered something until I saw the debt on my bank account. When I called the toll-free number I had to wait 7 min. for the 1st person, that refered me to another person, which threw me into a recorded message saying that my option to speak to a live person would be in approx. 30 mins. or I could leave a voice message. I opted for the voice message, which I still had to wait several mins. before it started it's message feature. I told them to credit my account because I haven't received anything in the mail. It's been 8 days, going on 9.
A  19th of Feb, 2009 by
I agree with all the posts.

I am so sorry for all of your losses. You really, REALLY have to research the product and company before giving them your card information.

I almost ordered some thing similar but thought to do some scam searches on it first. True enough...it was just another ploy to make easy money fast by some corrupt company.

Please, keep fighting for your money, stress, and time wasted on an obvious fraud. There is no Trial Period.
N  23rd of Feb, 2009 by
Have tried twice to cancel this FREE trial. No Luck. First called opertor said the wait time would be 5 minutes, after fifteen i hung up. This morning again I tried at 7:30 a.m. and recieved a recorded message AGAIN that the wait time, due to high demand, would be more than 30 minues. DO NOT order these folks are either extremely ill prepared for the sheer volume of internet buyers or they truly are are SCAM ARTISTS FROM THE GET GO. I will be blocking ALL there emials and requests for cash. How's that for customer service.
A  23rd of Feb, 2009 by
I was also scammed by GNS. Same deal. You get two bottles of a free trial offer for just the price of shipping.

Recieved the two bottles with a debit for the shipping. Shortly after, I was charged $79.90 for two more bottles that were to be Shipped on FEB 20th. I never ordered additional bottles. I e-mailed them and told them to credit the money back to my account and not to send the 2 bottles that I never ordered. No response from them. I also tried 3 times to call them and cancell. Each time I called a recording said to hold on the line. The interesting thing is that each time the recording stated that there were 30 people ahead of me. Sounds like a recording with no one there to pick up. THEN>>> On February 20th, my account was debited again. This time for $69.98. I was ready to freak out!! Now we are talking $150.00 of unauthorized debits from my account. I contacted my banker and they are blocked from my account and I had to close my account and open a new one.

N  1st of Apr, 2009 by
i need the number to call and cancel the auto-ship, does anyone have it?
A  7th of May, 2009 by
This company should be put out of business. They hide behind their "fine print" and could care less about a dissatisfied customer. If GNS was in business to do repeat business, they would take care of the customer. But if they get a few suckers a day that they can discard, that's money in their pocket. And there's always another sucker waiting in line. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH GNS (GLOBAL-NUTRITION)!!!
A  18th of May, 2009 by
I ordered and received 2 60ct bottles. Canceled the auto shipment cause the stuff is total crap! I offered to send back the remaining product and she told me don't worry about it. They still tried to charge me and threaten collections. I'm all about a class action on these guys.
A  19th of May, 2009 by
This company is a total scam. I just finished a complaint with the Better Business Bureau regarding my "free" order of Acai Berry from them. They charged me the shipping before I got the product. Two days after I ordered it, I saw a scam report on my local news about this very thing so I called and cancelled the order. Thankfully, the News report said to cancel the credit card as well because the company would continue to debit the account for large sums of money without sending a product. Of course I got a cancellation number and all the "legit" info, but then a few days later, I received an email from the company telling me to fix my account because they couldn't debit my card. Of course I responded that I had cancelled my order, yada yada, yada. Thus ensued several back and forth emails with threats to take me to collections, etc. I finally did recieve an email saying they had disabled my account and I would get no further shipments or emails from them. I lodged the complaint with the BBB and they STILL were threatening and lying, until I sent the BBB the their last email stating they were disabling my account and wouldn't be sending me anything else. The News report here had stated that the Phoenix Attorney General's Office was involved in a complaint against one company, but I don't know if it's the same one. BUYERS BEWARE!! DON'T ORDER OR PAY FOR ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!
N  19th of May, 2009 by
For the people who are trying to call, I got lucky somehow and got through on their "Customer Service number" but it does not good. You are just going to have to cancel your cards and have your banks refund your money and file a complaint through the bank if you have that protection. If not, file the complaint through the BBB or Attorney General. I was so lucky to have seen the News report.
A  19th of Mar, 2010 by
Good news for all who have been scammed. The Colorado Attorney general has forced GNS and its owner, Joshua D. Bezoni, to refund money stolen from some consumers. While this likely leaves Joshua D. Bezoni a multimillionaire from his thefts, it offers some help to some consumers.
N  19th of Mar, 2010 by