Gns/acai Berry / Charges

United States, Alabama, Cullman Review updated:
I was ordering Acai Berry 3 bottles for $29.95, while ordering you have to press continue and they made it look like the same page so I contiued to press next and they ended up charging me $239 to my credit card. I called as soon as I saw the final page to tell them this wasn't correct, I was told that the manager would call me back. I ofcourse did not receive the call and called them back and was told that the item had been mailed already. I had to get a return item number from them and mail items back and wait for them to credit back to my card. I would not order from this company for any reason!!!

N  16th of Mar, 2009 by

GNS/Acai Berry - Stopping autoship
GNS, Inc.
6452 Fig Street, Suite A
Phone: 303-456-5591

I have called and cancelled the shipments, and sent the product back. They continue to send out product, and I have yet to see a credit on my credit card statement. Any ideas on what I can do?
D  16th of Jun, 2009 by
To: Twilight Lover

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of and you had a problem getting through to our company. Unfortunately our items leave our warehouse immediately so we can assure everyone recieves their package within the guaranteed time frame. As soon as the item comes back to us we will process your refund. Sorry we could not be of more help.

If you have anymore questions or concerns please don't hestitate to contact us, our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Supervisor at GNS
D  18th of Jun, 2009 by
To: Karen

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 so we can gladly assist you. We are sorry you had such a difficult and bad experience with us. We would like to offer our assistance and rectify the situation.

GNS Supervisor