GMAC/ Ditech / Re-fi loan 60 days in no closing yet!
I stared a re-fi process will GMAC/ Ditech in the beginning of January. My loan agent was great but the processor and her boss both lacked some serious customer service skills. At the end od January after leaving repeated messages for processor and boss I got so frustrated and called my agent back. She apologized for the trouble and found the info I was requesting. Needless to say it is March 20 to date and I am just speaking with the boss of the processor. I agree with everyone else's complaints. There is no follow-up and the different departments don't know what the other is doing. I had been told my loan was in underwriting since February 15 and every week they need something else. Now, the last piece of info needed is something about the appraisal. They didn't even contact the manager of that department until she was on the phone with me. Why should I have to call for them to do their jobs!! Lesson learned for me.
More GMAC/ Ditech Complaints & Reviews
- GreenTree Servicing LLC. - Subprime lending fraud 
- Green Tree Servicing - Unethical business practices; Illegal collection activities 
- Green Tree Servicing - Scam and fraud 
- Greentree Servicing - Scams, Unprofessional behavior 
- Greentree Servicing - Awful company 
- Ditech - mortgage servicer
- Green Tree Servicing LLC - Customer Service/Claims failure
- GreenTree - no bills sent for 3mos. to my address
- GreenTree - harassment and overpaid
- www.greentreeservicing.com - They took fake charge from me without my agreement