Gmac / poor service!
My car was reposed on Monday, to find information out about this it takes at least a 1/2-1 hour to get through on the lines, the people are very rude. I never had this happen before, recently going through a hard time and ended up be 3 months late by 3 days. Now to get the truck back I have to pay the remaining balance on the truck. I feel like they are not willing to help or work with the customers, if it is a constant habit I understand but this is just recent for me. I will never purchase a chewy vehicle again or get finances through GMAC as they don't want to listen to the customer only want the money.
More Gmac Complaints & Reviews
- Gmac - lien release 
- Defrauded By Gmac Loss Mitigation Department, Gmac Mortgage, 800 - 850 - 4622, 800 - 766 - 4622 - federal fraud 
- Gmac Now Ally Finance - repo'd truck 
- Gmac Mortgage - no customer service! 
- Gmac - repossession! 
- Gmac - title to car 
- Gmac Mortgage - late mortgage 
- Gmac Mortgage - mortgage fraud/ falsifying documents 
- Gmac / Ally - insurances/escrow /servicing
- Gmac / Alley - unjustified repo