Globe Telecom / worst internet speed - [ [14kbps!!] ] on a 3mbps lte bundle

1 Manila, Philippines

May 2016. I applied for a lte 3mbps unli bb bundle - globe free24 mo. with 30gb cap. at globe telecoms for 1, 600 total including other charges.
I am an i.t. guy by profession so I always check my internet speeds from time to time. since I have the service, im only getting speeds of 900kbps during the first few months.
I know I should have complained but I didn't since I only watch movies in chromecast and play my mobile games.

But after four months. their service just dropped down to 370-390kbps so my initial plan 3mbps suddenly dropped to 370kbps. now that's not even the sad part.

Thing is, every time im capped with their fair usage policy (fup). my internet connection becomes 14-29kbps. if you belong to the old ages you would understand how slow is 29kbps is.

I called as many times that I could remember. always making a follow up to fix it. they even sent a technician to check my modem but did not replace it and made a report that it was fixed. : (

I also have a globe mobile data which perfectly works fine in my location so im very very sure its not my area.

I even took screenshots of my speed-test results just to prove that im not making this up.

Lastly, I just want the whole world to know what a disastrous service this company is giving their customers.

I cant get out of our telecoms cartel because there are no telcoms competition in our country. everything is just owned by globe and smart.

I pray that some company comes in.

Globe Telecom