Globe Telecom — mark vincent rivera customer service
Call date : may 13, 2017
Call time: around 4am
He disconnected the line and now he sent a message saying
Hoy puta!! Kung wala kang pambayad eh magpakamatay kana lang!!! Masyado kang abala!!
I want this rep to be terminated. I am a manager and I know this is unacceptable behavior / zero tolerance even if you're customer is irrate, you should still be professional.
Him messaging me, was so rude and unprofessional. He even used an anonymous sender. That's too obvious.
Disconnected calls are zero tolerance in every bpo company.
More Globe Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Globe Telecoms - notice of legal action 
- Globe Telecom - customer service 
- Globe Telecom - 8888 superunli25 and unlitxt20 
- Globe - bad customer service 
- Globe Telecom - Broadband Dep't. - approval of broadband to fraud person 
- Globe Telecom - old broadband connection with a/c no 862604269 & 868202396
- Globe Telecom - speed of wifi 
- Globe Telecom - about payment 
- Globe Telecommunications. - poor internet connection and landline is completely 'dead' 
- Globe Telecom - unethical, corrupt company