GlobalHello / charged money without my authentication

1 Singapore Review updated:

I have been charged in year 2018 in March and May month for $100 Usd and 200 USD respectively which is not been authorized by me. As on agreed decision, the guy from company have to return me the whole amount in September but now they are saying that there is some issue in their system and they are not able to credit in my account. Now it is already September month and don't know what will happen to my money. Please help me to get it back to me.

Am
Sep 13, 2018

Comments

• Ga
      18th of Oct, 2018

they have done this to my friend to and trying to do with me too. just go to your bank and explain them what was happened. my friend did the same thing and they return his money next day. and for future change your credit card details because they might still have your details and they can charge you as well.

they told me that your subscription has been renewed and i was like who told you do this. they were like it is auto renew sir. even though they did not deduct any money because i did change my details. and they told me if i want to remove my details from their database i have to give them my new card details. and i did give it to them but i blocked my online transactions before that as soon i gave them my details i received 3 notifications from my bank that someone trying to deduct $200 from your acc. but thankfully i blocked my cards.
    please every one dont activate any service from them.
    they are absolutely scums.