Global Telelinks Prepaid Calling Phone Cards / absolute wastage of money!

I have taken calling card from Global-Telelinks to call India from USA, and paid almost more that $200, but got very worst service, no continuity in your call, cuts down after every 2 seconds and no clarity in voice... please nobody take their service, because it is for pay and get nothing besides frustration.

A  13th of Jul, 2007 by
Very pure service, not trusty, cheating customers.

I brought the prepaid service from an offer to call to India from USA for 7 cents. I brought this service and when I staat to call, its saying 7.9cents per minute. My experience, they just giving too many offers, but they are not eager to keep it. I and several call to get back my money. Finlay, I made a dispute through my credit card company and they force them to return my money after 2months email and phone call. Very pure service, not trusty, cheating customers.
A  29th of Jul, 2007 by
I Bought a Hello china Calling Card for $5. A couple of days a go I tried to call China; There was a dialing tone but no connection whatsoever. Then the recorded voice announced I have insufficient fund. I called the customer service and explained what happened, expecting a refund and some kind of apolgy. But the soft spoken lady on the other enf of the line simply said:"sir, but you are trying to call a cell phone which we don't allow". I told her back I didn't connect to it, besides they didn't list that theres is a penalty for attempting or thinking to call to a cell phone, but to no a avail.

So beware of this highway robbery, and a high way robbery wouldn't last long. To contribute my share to this end, I am in the process of filling a complaint to FCC and Better Business Bureau (BBB) which the co. is a member.
A  11th of Aug, 2007 by
I bought Talk USA card. It says that Canada to Bangladesh Cellular call per minute is 2 cents. I bought 20$ credit which said it would allow me 1000minutes. But after talking for about 30 minutes, it said that I have $2 credit.

I contacted the address given. They said the rate is 49 cents per minute. It's a total cheating. I am looking for legal platform where I can complain. If anyone knows any platform please forward it to me.

I would see the end of this kind of cheating. For proof, I'm forwarding the links as follows:

Web of Advertisement:

Reply to my mail:

The calling card you choose when calling to Bangladesh cell phone is $0.49 per minute. When you are referring to the 1000 minutes that is when you are calling within the United States, not outside the US.

KM Ghulam Hussain
N  31st of Aug, 2007 by
I have an account i open fri the 24th for my son to called me from coffewood correctional center in va. and he still isn't able to call me. I called you all this past Wednesday and still have not gotten any results just the run around my phone number is 540-459-1730. I opened this account and i am sorry i did. I called my regular phone co. and they said that have no block on my phone and i am tired of hearing a half hour of music before i get an operator from you all.
D  28th of Jan, 2008 by
I am using globaltelelinks service calling to india. I feel it is worth to my money which i have spent for calling to my home. They are trusty and i never had any problems in the case of charging more etc., and more over the quality is good compare with other providers.
D  18th of Feb, 2008 by
Hi, been using the service for the last 9 months from the US and am glad to say that i have never had a problem with neither the service or any discrepancy in the charges with regard to the duration of the calls...!! I have used reliance in the past too,and i can easily say that i haven felt any diff with the quality of the service..! Atleast not so far... peace.
A  9th of Apr, 2008 by
I bought a callin card in early march to call the caribbean from the US, the first time I tried the card, there was no connection whatsoever. I called customer service and the auto machine came on and said try in 15 mins so i did because i couldn't get a representative. After waiting 15 mins I tried but the same crap kept happening. I waited a couple of days (7) and tried agian same thing happened, called the customer service I finally got someone and she told me to try in 1 hr which i did in 1 hr still no connection on the card. I called back and a man answered when i said hello he hung up I called again got a soft spoken lady when i got a soft spoken lady when i started to state my problem she cut me off and said "You need to call back thank you" and hung up on me. I tried again and by this time we're in April the second week and they just kept hanging up the phone. I'm begging to think this is a scam and if this is I say shame on you!!!

Global Telelinks Logo Global Telelinks