Global Telelinks Prepaid Calling Phone Cards / absolute wastage of money!

I have taken calling card from Global-Telelinks to call India from USA, and paid almost more that $200, but got very worst service, no continuity in your call, cuts down after every 2 seconds and no clarity in voice... please nobody take their service, because it is for pay and get nothing besides frustration.

Comments

• Av
      13th of Jul, 2007

Very pure service, not trusty, cheating customers.

I brought the prepaid service from an offer to call to India from USA for 7 cents. I brought this service and when I staat to call, its saying 7.9cents per minute. My experience, they just giving too many offers, but they are not eager to keep it. I and several call to get back my money. Finlay, I made a dispute through my credit card company and they force them to return my money after 2months email and phone call. Very pure service, not trusty, cheating customers.

• Ty
      29th of Jul, 2007

I Bought a Hello china Calling Card for $5. A couple of days a go I tried to call China; There was a dialing tone but no connection whatsoever. Then the recorded voice announced I have insufficient fund. I called the customer service and explained what happened, expecting a refund and some kind of apolgy. But the soft spoken lady on the other enf of the line simply said:"sir, but you are trying to call a cell phone which we don't allow". I told her back I didn't connect to it, besides they didn't list that theres is a penalty for attempting or thinking to call to a cell phone, but to no a avail.

So beware of this highway robbery, and a high way robbery wouldn't last long. To contribute my share to this end, I am in the process of filling a complaint to FCC and Better Business Bureau (BBB) which the co. is a member.

• Ak
      11th of Aug, 2007

I bought Talk USA card. It says that Canada to Bangladesh Cellular call per minute is 2 cents. I bought 20$ credit which said it would allow me 1000minutes. But after talking for about 30 minutes, it said that I have $2 credit.

I contacted the address given. They said the rate is 49 cents per minute. It's a total cheating. I am looking for legal platform where I can complain. If anyone knows any platform please forward it to me.

I would see the end of this kind of cheating. For proof, I'm forwarding the links as follows:

Web of Advertisement:

Reply to my mail:

The calling card you choose when calling to Bangladesh cell phone is $0.49 per minute. When you are referring to the 1000 minutes that is when you are calling within the United States, not outside the US.

Regards,
    Support
    CallingCards.Com
    UniversalCaller.Com.

KM Ghulam Hussain
    think2100@gmail.com

• Bo
      31st of Aug, 2007

I have an account i open fri the 24th for my son to called me from coffewood correctional center in va. and he still isn't able to call me. I called you all this past Wednesday and still have not gotten any results just the run around my phone number is 540-459-1730. I opened this account and i am sorry i did. I called my regular phone co. and they said that have no block on my phone and i am tired of hearing a half hour of music before i get an operator from you all.

• Ra
      28th of Jan, 2008

I am using globaltelelinks service calling to india. I feel it is worth to my money which i have spent for calling to my home. They are trusty and i never had any problems in the case of charging more etc., and more over the quality is good compare with other providers.

• Ri
      18th of Feb, 2008

Hi, been using the service for the last 9 months from the US and am glad to say that i have never had a problem with neither the service or any discrepancy in the charges with regard to the duration of the calls...!! I have used reliance in the past too,and i can easily say that i haven felt any diff with the quality of the service..! Atleast not so far... peace.

• Ti
      9th of Apr, 2008

I bought a callin card in early march to call the caribbean from the US, the first time I tried the card, there was no connection whatsoever. I called customer service and the auto machine came on and said try in 15 mins so i did because i couldn't get a representative. After waiting 15 mins I tried but the same crap kept happening. I waited a couple of days (7) and tried agian same thing happened, called the customer service I finally got someone and she told me to try in 1 hr which i did in 1 hr still no connection on the card. I called back and a man answered when i said hello he hung up I called again got a soft spoken lady when i got a soft spoken lady when i started to state my problem she cut me off and said "You need to call back thank you" and hung up on me. I tried again and by this time we're in April the second week and they just kept hanging up the phone. I'm begging to think this is a scam and if this is I say shame on you!!!

• Al
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Global Telelinks - phone service to india
    auckland
    New Zealand

Hi dear i am using your service to call to India from New Zealand. when i call 8875070 they are saying to enter phone no.
    But from yesterday they are asking for pin no. which i don't have because i want to call to India i have taken a phone card. can you please solve problem,

Thanks Alkananda Anil Bhosale