Global Telelinks / unauthorized charge and non-refund of my money

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

I am very frustrated with this company. They put an unauthorized charge of $55 on my credit card and then when I disputed it, they charged me $25 more !! and now they have suspended my account so that I cannot use the calling card at all.
I have been following up with them for so many weeks and am not receiving any help.
I need a refund of my money.

Ki

Comments

• Ra
      24th of Aug, 2009

I am also faced the same situation. They charged my credit card without my authorization. I have no idea why no body is taking action against this company and put them out business. this company is spoiling Indias reputation as BPO destination.

• Gl
      14th of Oct, 2011

Global Telelinks follows 3D secure payment gateway for all online transactions and therefore there is no room for uninformed transactions.

Still we would request you to kindly follow your details to support@globaltelelinks.com and we would surely look in to the matter.

Thanks,
    GTL Support Team

• Va
      22nd of Feb, 2014

I have the exact experience from GTL. I am fuming they have took more money from my bank account than I authorised!!
    Despite my several emails to the customer service team no response from them what so ever. How disgrace!! I have never came across such unprofessional company in my entire life!!