Glamour Shots / Tried to change packet!

1 159, Brookwood driveMarietta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770-421-1279

I had some photos taken at one of the studios, Glamour Shots at Town Center in Kennesaw,Ga.as a present to my husband the original price was $189... and by adding a few touch ups..it ended at $3,300.00... and with a change of heart I phoned... the next day to get the basic package only, to no avail... from the local store to the regional manager... then headquarters... with lo luck!

I had asked for the 24hour period... allowed in most cases... his response was. The proofs go through the internet... and they are processed immediately". Their customer service did not reply to my letter, the Corporate office was closed... I phoned again the local store, several times till the manager [the one tacking the photos]... and her answer said..."you will not have to pay till Febr... 2008"... as a consolation!

I have already payed them, #154.00... but I am ready to forgo any pictures at this point.

Comments

• Kr
      28th of Apr, 2008

My mom just took me their for my B-day and it was suppose to be only 50 dollars per child and it ended up being 150 dollars per child and my mother is mad. I think we should get a group and sue them big time. And they also told my friends that they wouldn't do theire hair good... and 150 a person they should get their hair done perfectly for that price. And one of the guys were rude. I fell so bad for you...that is not right sue them becuase this is going to keep going on...my mom is also checking if what they do to the eye liner really works because if not she is sueing for that to. Well please get back to me.
    Thanks,
    Krissy

• Ka
      11th of Jan, 2011

GLAMOUR SHOTS IS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL, CORRUPT COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH! I am so sorry I ever wasted my hard earned money as well as my time with them. Long story short, they are indeed a complete and utter rip off! The company has no regard for its customers. Once they have your money, they don't care if your satisfied with your purchase or not. GOOD LUCK trying to file any type of complaint if you're not satisfied because getting something done about your problem is like pulling teeth. I would strongly advise anyone who even considers going through this so called "company" to BEWARE and do all of your research before spending even a penny on their services. Also, I would strongly advise getting legal representation when dealing with Michelle from their customer service department (919)744-9039, so you do not get dicked around.

• Bu
      13th of Jan, 2011

Glamour Shots is a crooked company! Don't let them fool you, each store is individually owned/franchised. I strongly suggest doing your research before you even attempt to do business with them! Start by checking them out at www.bbb.org (Better Business Bureau). When you do, make sure you enter in all of their information i.e. full address, when searching. Otherwise, they may not come up as they DO NOT have a BBB Accreditation. RED FLAG!!!