Glamour Shots Licensing Logo

Glamour Shots Licensing

Having problems with Glamour Shots Licensing?

+1 800 336 4550 (Customer Service)
+1 888 452 6687 (Customer Service)
+1 512 719 4911 (Austin, Texas)
+1 908 722 3400 (Bridgewater, New Jersey)
+1 214 363 7775 (Dallas, Texas)
+1 410 461 8319 (Ellicott City, Maryland)
+1 915 594 7594 (El Paso, Texas)
+1 703 934 0127 (Fairfax, Virginia)
+1 732 409 4700 (Freehold, New Jersey)
+1 502 499 9949 (Louisville, Kentucky)
+1 405 848 9933 (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
+1 973 659 1431 (Rockaway, New Jersey)
+1 404 600 2469 (Sandy Springs, Georgia)
+1 718 983 7030 (Staten Island, New York)
1300 Metropolitan Avenue

Sandy Springs, Georgia
5975 Roswell Road, GA 30328

Staten Island, New York
3911 Amboy Road, NY 10308

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Glamour Shots Licensing.

Complaints & Reviews

Glamour Shots — Deceptive sales practices!

I took my 13yr old daughter to glamor shots on 12/15/07 to have photos taken for her to give for christmas. I...

Glamour Shots — Bait and switch!

I am reporting this to the better business bureau. this franchise is clearly a bait and switch scam. I agreed...

Glamour Shots Tried to change packet!

I had some photos taken at one of the studios, Glamour Shots at Town Center in Kennesaw,Ga.as a present to my husband the original price was $189... and by adding a few touch ups..it ended at $3,300.00... and with a change of heart I phoned... the next day to get the basic package only, to no avail... from the local store to the regional manager... then headquarters... with lo luck!

I had asked for the 24hour period... allowed in most cases... his response was. The proofs go through the internet... and they are processed immediately". Their customer service did not reply to my letter, the Corporate office was closed... I phoned again the local store, several times till the manager [the one tacking the photos]... and her answer said..."you will not have to pay till Febr... 2008"... as a consolation!

I have already payed them, #154.00... but I am ready to forgo any pictures at this point.

• Kr
      krissy Apr 28, 2008

My mom just took me their for my B-day and it was suppose to be only 50 dollars per child and it ended up being 150 dollars per child and my mother is mad. I think we should get a group and sue them big time. And they also told my friends that they wouldn't do theire hair good... and 150 a person they should get their hair done perfectly for that price. And one of the guys were rude. I fell so bad for you...that is not right sue them becuase this is going to keep going on...my mom is also checking if what they do to the eye liner really works because if not she is sueing for that to. Well please get back to me.
      Thanks,
      Krissy

• Ka
      KARMA** Jan 11, 2011

GLAMOUR SHOTS IS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL, CORRUPT COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH! I am so sorry I ever wasted my hard earned money as well as my time with them. Long story short, they are indeed a complete and utter rip off! The company has no regard for its customers. Once they have your money, they don't care if your satisfied with your purchase or not. GOOD LUCK trying to file any type of complaint if you're not satisfied because getting something done about your problem is like pulling teeth. I would strongly advise anyone who even considers going through this so called "company" to BEWARE and do all of your research before spending even a penny on their services. Also, I would strongly advise getting legal representation when dealing with Michelle from their customer service department [protected], so you do not get dicked around.

• Bu
      Business1st Jan 13, 2011

Glamour Shots is a crooked company! Don't let them fool you, each store is individually owned/franchised. I strongly suggest doing your research before you even attempt to do business with them! Start by checking them out at www.bbb.org (Better Business Bureau). When you do, make sure you enter in all of their information i.e. full address, when searching. Otherwise, they may not come up as they DO NOT have a BBB Accreditation. RED FLAG!!!

Glamour Shots — Unprofessional Photos

I stopped into Glamour Shots to see what they offer. I was shown a portfolio of their work to include their...