Glamour Shots / Refund

1 St Clair Sqaure MallFairview Heights, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6186288300

I had pictures done at the Glamour Shots in Fairview Heights IL. They told me the lab wouldnt print one of the pictures because it was innappropraite (It was for Valentines Day for my boyfriend). I was ok with that, but i did wonder why i was allowed to order the print at the store if it was that innapropriate. I said that was fine, but that i expected a refund for the print (50$) and the airbrsuhing (70$). Well the sales rep was so "sorry" that she offered to email my photo for my problems said she would refund me. Well now they are saying the emailed picture was sufficient enough and that i dont deserve a refund for any of this. Are they serious? 120$ for an emailed picture that i could of done with a digital camera. I still have to find a company thats going print this picture and pay for the print. They have terrible customer service, they never call me back like they kept saying they would. They acted like im being difficult, just because they dont want to handle the issue. In all i paid over 200$ for 1 shot that wasnt even that nice and took 21 days to even show up. Please do not fall for this rip off!

Ch

Comments

Na
  7th of Oct, 2010

The people who help me were very perfessional, but it is a rip off the pictures start at 49.99 but when you finish its about 2, 000. And also what caught my husband and i eye was a sign outside photos staring at 7.00 doll. when i ask about it they said that was for make up but it didnt sayit on the sign outside . to me that was not good. so the companyis a little dishonest but whose not.

Jo
  3rd of Jan, 2011

All the glamour shots places around the country are bad. They don't have refunds...all sales are "final" but when you take your family to get pictures and you really want to get the pictues but the prices they quote are so high you say to yourself - this can't be the price but you figure - I'll go ahead. Once you leave you say - wait a second I really don't want this - you go back within the same day and they say - sorry we can't refund you. Company like that stays in business because not enough people get out and complain. You'd think that since everything in digital - it's not a big deal to cancel - I could see if they printed the pitcures and you didn't want to pick them up - okay they printed them you should have to pay for the materials labor etc...but cancel in a day, 2, 3 or 4 before anything has been done. That's a rip off. Yes this happened to me and my family and I'd like to say to anyone who works at the corporate headquarters - I hope you sleep good knowing that you have "no" customer service. Karma - I believe in it - so when your wondering why your kid has cancer - or you have your car stolen - don't wonder too hard...you did it to yourself.