Giant Eagle — expired yogurt
I had quite an unpleasant experience with Giant Eagle. I was doing my grocery shopping and bought two bottles of yogurt, some vegetables and meat. And after I paid and was about to leave the store I heard someone complaining about expired products.
Just in case I decided to check if everything was ok with the products I bought and I was shocked when I saw that yogurt was already expired. I went back to the cashier and told her that I wanted to return two bottles of yogurt but she refused to accept them back. She was very rude and said that it was my problem that I didn't check the expiration date. What? First off all people who work in a grocery store are responsible and must check all the products, it is their job to make sure there is no rotten or expired production available to customers!
She didn't let me return the yogurt and when I got pushy she simply called the security guy who in a rudely manner asked me to leave the store.
Shame on you Giant Eagle!!
More Giant Eagle Complaints & Reviews
- Giant Eagle - check cashing 
- Tamarkin - Giant Eagle - unfair treatment of employees 
- Getgo/giant Eagle - gas station 
- Giant Eagles Get N Go Gas Station - cashier tried to fight my husband in from of the people 
- Giant Eagle - giant eagle adv card 
- Giant Eagle GetGo - hot food to go
- Giant Eagle - fired due to illness
- Brentwood Get Go - unethical behaviour
- Giant Eagle - market district in wexford/ pizza maker
- Giant Eagle - bakery, meat and overall store