Georgia Powerfraudulent collection removal

Hello,

thank god I am no longer in an area GP is serving.

With the help of the BBB I was promised that an fraudulent account collection would be removed from my credit.

Now it is on my credit twice. Not sure anymore if they don't do it even on purpose to get back on me. I called them, I wrote them, I had the BBB involved and they make it even worse. No care no nothing.

Just copy/paste standard answers.

This is really sad especially when you are in the process of buying a house.
Thanks a lot Georgia Power !!

Re
Feb 01, 2016

Comments

• At
      Mar 21, 2016

Hello,

Let's join forces and do something about GA Power's injustices.
    Please sign and forward to your friends and family. It is an important issue. We are tired of being forced to do business with certain companies. These companies monopolize our society and hurt the economy; "as the sole providers of a product or service, monopolies have no competition and no price restrictions. Monopolies use patents, mergers, and acquisitions to obtain industry dominance and prevent market entry. If left unmonitored and unregulated, monopolies can adversely affect businesses, consumers and even the economy" http://smallbusiness.chron.com/monopoly-affect-business-consumers-70033.html,

I just signed the petition "Georgia Power: Change business practices. Lower the cost of the initial current bill and stop all miscellaneous charges such as *$150.00 extra deposit charge (this is a wicked charge, taking advantage of low income, struggling customers that are barely making it). Why would anyone torture individuals that are already having a hard time paying their bill with an additional charge? Add this to GA Power's unethical practices. Also add unidentified charges such as *Environmental Compliance charge*Nuclear Construction Cost Recovery*Municipal Franchise Fee and a *High Sales tax (lower the sales tax)." Please be part of this very important community awareness effort.
    Another one of GA Power's unethical practices is the pressure they put on hard working Americans to pay at a certain time even if they do not have the money on the week that is due. Listen, most of us are living paycheck to paycheck. I called GA Power to make arrangements and they told me that I will have until the 1st of April to pay a pass due amount which includes a $150 deposit. I told them that I am on a budget and can't pay until April 8th because I want to concentrate on my rent. They said NO!

Our goal is to reach 100 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:
    https://www.change.org/p/georgia-power-change-business-practices-lower-the-cost-... />
    Thanks!