General Motors — unethical behavior
On a weekend and January, my husband I visitied a bob bell chevy in Baltimore. We met with a saleman by the name of Virgil White. he started out as an ok salesman however he was very full of himself as to making us overly aware of his accomplishments and that he was the best salesman at the dealership because he had been there the shortest time and folks there longer than him has been unsuccessful in meeting that accomplishment.
After going through the process with the banks etc. he returned to the desk annoyed stating what the option for our purchase was and just very short and curt in his tone after seeing my husband was a lil upset. what customer is not upset when they cant obtain what they came for. My husband did not take it out on him. Mr white failed to explain to my husband how the banks work in detail that he would understand.
We ended up leaving with the option to think over the options provided.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Baltimore, MD I myself explained to my husband in detail what the salesman should have and at that point my husband was more amenable to the accepting one of the options and emailed Mr. White.
Later that day, it was discovered that not even 30 min after us leaving the dealership Mr. white deemed it appropriate to post to his social media how" disturbed he was with us and our situation and that we should wake up and smell the coffee" Mr White also placed specific details from my husbands file to describe his disturbance.
After further review, we are not the only ones who have been victims of Mr White social media slander. However this is who Bob bell chose as salesman of the year. I guess this was based on production alone. Whatver makes the sale and meets the quota I guess...
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71