General Motors / cadillac crx paperwork in our name that we never purchased or possessed.
In August 2016, my husband and I went to GMC for the very first time to lease a vehicle. A month later, we began receiving correspondence about a Cadillac CRX that is also in our name. Before August 2016, we have never purchased or possessed a GMC vehicle. I have spent hours making phone calls, even receiving a case number 8-[protected] from LaWanda in the Executive Offices to investigate how this happened. The vehicle is in Florida. I live in Texas. I called in today to see if the paper trail had been corrected and I was told there is nothing further than can be done or will be done on this case. This will be the LAST time I do business with GMC. Thank you for not caring about the stress leasing one of your vehicles has caused.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors - electrical/sensors