General Motors / I will not buy another
I had a 2001 Chevrolet Silverado. I bought it at 43000 miles at the Chevy dealer in Desoto, TX. They claims at the time of paper work, the vehicle is checkout find and in perfect condition. I got the vehicle home, at the next morning there is a loud vibration noise from the engine. I immediately bring it to the Chevy dealer (Plano, TX) to get it checkout since it is out of Guaranteed. I paid a $100 for the diagnostic fee—they claims that this is a flaw in it design, but the vehicle check out fine. I drove the vehicle for couple of thousands miles then the engine started to leak oil and smell antifreeze. I replace all the hoses new, but the antifreeze smell still there. Shortly later the Air conditioning leak. I got it fix at Chevy dealer, and then the Air Conditioning goes bad again, I got it fix again. Then later, the antifreeze smell turns out to be the heater core. It cost me a $1000 to get it fix (Raymond Chevrolet (Marietta, GA)). At the mean time, they also mess up my vehicle, the windshield noise (leak). Of course, they claim this windshield noise is normal without checking it out or fix it. The next problem is the antifreeze is going empty all the time and my check engine light again comes on. I spend money again at Reliable Chevrolet (Richardson, TX) for diagnostic, they said Coolant and oil mix together and would cost around $1000 to fix it. Again, I paid to get it fix. The engine oil is getting worse. At the dealer where I got my truck repair, that service engineer got bad attitude toward customer. This is at Reliable Chevrolet, and is worst at Steve Raymond Chevrolet in Marietta, GA.
Bought a GM vehicle is my biggest mistake. --- I then file a consumer report, GM again call offer me a $500 that can redeem at the dealer for a new car (at Chevy). I turn down the offer, saying that I will not buy another junk from Chevy again.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2003 Chevy Silverado
- General Motors Corporation - 2016, 2500 duramax
- General Motors Corporation - diagnostics fees
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevy equinox
- General Motors Corporation - 2014 gmc 2500 hd diesel / fuel injector malfunction / complete fuel system rebuild