General Motors / buick encore
I have a 2014 Buick Encore that I love, except for the brakes. Since day one they have made a loud noise when applied, it started when it was wet outside but now it is almost all the time. I have had it into the dealership several times, each time they say Buick knows about the problem but have done nothing about it so far.
How long do I have to wait for it to be repaired?
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - front hub bearing on a 2015 silverado 4x4 lt
- General Motors Corporation - error code 0008 2008 pontiac gxp 3.6
- GM Motors - 2006 impala/power steering
- General Motors Corporation - recall 2025302
- General Motors Corporation - I have a 2018 chevrolet equinox premier, the vehicle is blowing the fuse for hvac..