General Motors / 2002 oldsmobile bravada passenger seat heater
my front passenger seat heater caught on fire. Jan 5, 2018 no one was in the car and the seat heater had not been used for days and it happened while the car was parked, shut off, during the night. my attorney suggested to contact you first and give you the chance to make it right. I see from research that I am not the only customer that this has happened to. unfortunately I do not see a recall for the problem. also now my car is undrivable the smell is awful and I am afraid the other seat may catch on fire. My car has 110000 miles on it and thought it had plenty of life left in it. however not sure it does now especially in its current state.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2010 Chevy Tahoe LTZ
- General Motors Corporation - poor dealership and fraud
- General Motors Corporation - reno buick gmc cadillac service dept.
- General Motors Corporation - 2014 traverse ltz
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick regal premium 1 awd