General Electric Stainless Steel Bottom Freezer / Known Faulty Parts I had to Replace

44 Holt RdHyde Park, NY, United States
Phone: (845) 473-1333
On January 17th 2006 we purchased a French Door 22 CU.FT GE Bottom Freezer Refrigerator Serial # VH047785, Model # PFS22S1SBSS, and on April 30th 2008 it stopped working, almost losing all our food and meats, I pulled it out and noticed the Evaporator fan was not working, it was a small DC Fan with a Circuit Board, I temporarily put a small fan we had on the evaporator and it started to work.

The next day I called an independent small appliance repair company, they new immediately what was wrong, the Fan and Circuit Board had to be ordered, they said they have replaced about forty of them already, the circuit board has underpowered parts on it and they know about it, The Parts cost me 290.53, with labor and Tax it cost me
$438.48. I want a refund from GE, I purchased about the same size refrigerator from Sears in 1973, and it was still going, up to last year when I had to junk it because the Shelves where all busted up, it was in my other house.

General Electric Logo General Electric