General Electric / customer service/repair
Late October 2007, I purchased a brand new set of GE washer & dryer ( electric ). These were purchased in SC----then approx. 6 wks later we were moving to WY. From day 1 there had always been an issue with the water fil cycle of the washer. It could't be looked at in time before our move, however it was looked at after our move. I have spent countless hours & days calling number after number in hopes of getting SOMEONE to take the "bull by the horns" and get this washer fixed...I continue to get nothing but the biggest run-around from every GE call center & service departments.
I should mention that I purchased an extended 4 year warranty for these products...The customer service with GE SUCKS!!! Once again, on Monday Dec. 1 I was told by a "representative" on the phone "you will receive a telephone call within NO LESS than 24 hours to address this ongoing issue. Well, here it is Friday Dece.ber 5, 2008 and STILL NO PHONE CALL FROM ANYONE!
What is a person supposed to do wo get assistance, short of contacting our governor's office???????????????
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric Company - oven 
- General Electric Company - ge washing machine
- General Electric Company - zisb480drc serial zg030171
- General Electric Company - washing machine
- General Electric Company - ac repair/customer service