General Electric (Rheem Manufactured) Hot Water Heater / Bad hot water heater
We purchased a GE labeled hot water heater from HomeDepot.
Over a 30 day period, we had 10 days of hot water. GE sent a plumber out 3xs to replace parts several times.
GE told me it was electrical. I hired an electrician who spoke with GE and said it was a bad hot water heater and the electric was working fine.
HomeDepot said to return the hot water heater within 30 days for a refund.
My husband and I bought a Kenmore and had it installed, which has been working flawlessly. We brought back the GE hot water heater to HomeDepot and got a refund.
GE and Rheem refuse to reimburse me for the electrician or the installation. They still will not admit that it was a bad hot water heater.
More General Electric (Rheem Manufactured) Hot Water Heater Complaints & Reviews
- Rheem Water Heater - leaking 
- Rheem Manufacturing - Terrible experience! 
- Rheem Hot Water Heater - pilot light continues to go out 
- Rheem - airconditioner
- Rheem Tankless Water Heaters - Rheem Tankless is Junk
- Rheem - hot water heater.
- Rheem - rheem 13pjl60a01 cooling unit
- Rheem - hot water heater
- Rheem - rheem 5 ton r 410a unit 
- Rheem - unethical behavior and poor customer service