General Electric / dishwasher purchased in nov.
I got a new dishwasher in November and each time that it has broken (4 times total) it is out of service for 3 weeks to 4 weeks because I live in the boonies. I have Model GDGF520pgj5cc, SERIEL TH750219B. It is the middle of July, so in the last 8 months, it has not worked for approximately 4 months.
As a side note, I am on hold an average of 30 minutes each time I call customer relations. Todays calls were 91 minutes in length without any resolution.
I was told my customer relations that they must fix the same problem again before I can have it replaced. I want the dishwasher replaced now. Having it working for only 1/2 the time in the last 8 months is senseless. All my appliances are GE and older except for the new dishwasher. If this cannot be resolved in a timely manner, I will not be purchasing GE appliances as replacements... and I have a big mouth. So, I will let my friends and family know that this is how your customers service responds.
My Case Number is [protected] Case manager Darla.
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information
- General Electric - washer