General Electric Company / ggdt580ssfss
This is the worst dishwasher I have ever owned. It has fallen apart two times. The front panel clips are plastic junk. Of course the controls are in the door so unable to use.
I just wanted to let you know I will NEVER BUY GE JUNK AGAIN! I WILL ALSO TELL ALL THE BUILDERS AND HOME BUYERS ABOUT YOUR HORRIBLE PRODUCTS.
MY REFRIGERATOR IS THE SAME. I HAD TO BUY A 4 YEAR WARRANTY so I wouldn't spend a fortune on repairs.
I do plan to air my opinion on social media.
I dont know what happened to the quality of your products. My first home had a 30 year old GE DW and it worked like a charm. Maybe you need to consider the difference in foreign made vs MADE IN THE USA.
More General Electric Company Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric Company - Refrigerator Model GZ522DMJJFES
- General Electric Company - jes1460ds3bb/microwave oven...
- General Electric Company - washer#gtw460asjww and dryer #gtd42easjww
- General Electric Company - glass top stove
- General Electric Company - refrigerator