Gem Shopping Network / HUGE Rip off
Gem Shopping Network is an enormous scam. To begin with they charge an enormous amount of shipping starting at something around $30.00 per item - and I'm talking about a pair of earrings. If you ask they will "offer" to ship it at a less expensive rate of around $20.00 per item. What you will receive is a poorly packaged item in a Priority Mail envelope.
Should you return an item you will wait and wait and wait for your credit card to be credited for the return. It has been over 20 days since the Gem Shopping Network received my return (sent via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation). Today is January 24 and the delivery confirmation receipt shows that they received the package on January 9.
When you call their so called customer service you will get the run around big time.
While they acknowledge receiving my return, they have also out and out lied about the date it was received stating that it was received on "Jan. 10 and 9:30 pm"...huh? That's impossible as the postal service does not deliver at NIGHT!!!
What I've had to do is file a complaint with my credit card company to finally get a refund.
Awful, just awful.
More Gem Shopping Network Complaints & Reviews
- Gem Shopping - Awful experience 
- Gem Shopping Network - Worthess Bracelet 
- Gem Shopping Network - claims about gemstones 
- Gem Shopping Network - I will never purchase anything again 
- Gem Shopping Network - Yellow diamonds 
- Gem Shopping Network - titanium diamond flower ring
- Gem Shopping Network - ring 
- Gem Shopping Network - hosts 
- Gems Shopping Network - A ring purchase 
- Gem Shopping Network - Being charged on amex card and not knowing for what or why