Gem Shopping Network / claims about gemstones
While i'm not an expert, i have done a lot of research into loose gemstones and have made many successful purchases. From the first, i strongly suspected that the list prices quoted by hosts on this network were outrageously inflated to make their final prices seem like a great bargain. Just today, i got something solid to go on: lying outright to the viewers. Both hosts made the claim that their high price for a ring containing a tsavorite garnet was justified, since, "as you all know, tsavorite garnets over one carat are extremely rare. " in a casual search, i found 72, in sizes up to and over 4 carats on one website alone, all good quality and none over a few hundred dollars. I find many more listed on ebay from a variety of reliable sources, all good quality, over one carat and very reasonably priced. "extremely rare" is not just a little exaggerated; it's a bald - faced lie. To all gemstone buyers, do your research; if sellers lie about one thing, they will lie about many. Combine such lies with complaints i've read about this network's failure to honor their own refund promises and you're likely to be ripped off.
More Gem Shopping Network Complaints & Reviews
- Gem Shopping - Awful experience 
- Gem Shopping Network - HUGE Rip off 
- Gem Shopping Network - Worthess Bracelet 
- Gem Shopping Network - I will never purchase anything again 
- Gem Shopping Network - Yellow diamonds 
- Gems Shopping Network - Pink Diamond Ring 
- Gem Shopping Network - ring 
- Gem Shopping Network - why don’t you answer your phones?
- Gem Shopping Network - titanium diamond flower ring
- Gem Shopping Network - sent ring to address that I have not lived at for three years.