Geico Insurance / customer services, discrimination, disrespectful manager/sv name stacey

1 Orlando, FL, United States

My name is Nadia Arroyo Padilla and my policy is under my phone number [protected]. Today 12/30/2017 I called Geico 0017 p.m. to verify why my Feb month was not showing available and to get info in how the drivers were listed. When I provided all the information to the representative, she made all the changes w/o me giving her an authorization. I asked to speak with a supervisor and she technically was forcing me to continue talking to her. But it gets better when she finally transfer me, Stacey which she said it was management, was worse. She literally almost forced me to have the representative on the line w/o my consent, she started laughing when I was requesting and explaining what just happen " repeating herself, and responding to me things that was for her convenience, she just kept laughing and saying since we were not getting any where in her sarcastic laugh she was disconnecting the call. I requested someone higher than her and she refused to do so, call again if you want to talk to someone again with her sarcastic laugh. After getting heat up because of the way she was laughing and just making fun, I asked for someone in Spanish and still refused and continue with her laugh. So more heated I'm getting after the frustration, she didn't even do anything to calm me down or for me to not get more and more aggravated. She just kept laughing obligating me to keep talking to her and then she said she will put a timer of 3 minutes to disconnect the call. Customer Services, professionalism, was the worse. I even told I will submit a report against her and she just started laughing saying go ahead. She got me so pissed on one moment, that I did say you have to be [censor] kidding, in that moment she actually started laughing even more saying "oh no, now you are using profanity " and kept laughing. She just kept getting more aggravated w/ no customer service how so ever. I will like to make a report on this supervisor/manager Stacey and would like to request this call to be heard and she can get consequences.

Na