Geico / claim rip off
We were on our way home when a Geico Insured driver went to sleep and rear ended our car. My wife was hurt and lost her job. I lost over $5,000.00 in lost wages. It took 2 years of fighting to get Geico to settle, $960.00 to me and $17,000.00 to my wife. This is before expenses and attorneys. I have to settle now. I am dying from Cancer. Geico threatened to keep postponing the case until after I die. Geico paid to have a specialist fly from Atlanta GA. to Memphis TN. to argue the reduction of $9,000.00 on the claim. It cost Geico $15,239.98 to cheat my wife out of $11,000.00 total.
The stupid thing is that we were covered by Geico also. It took them 9 months to find out who covered the driver that hit us. They were going to pay an uninsured motorist claim on their client. They told us that they exhausted every resource to find out who the other driver was insured by. (It was them). Our Attorney had to find out for them.
They keep sending me mailers and emails to come back to Geico. Why? So I can be screwed again?
More Geico Complaints & Reviews
- Geico Car Insurance - refused to pay my claim! 
- Geico - geico policies and procedures! 
- Geico - cancel policy 
- Geico - geico will not pay claim 
- Geico - scam and cheating 
- Geico Insurance - insurance claim
- Geico - racial discrimination and false pretenses by investigator brian
- Geico - auto insurance auto-pay
- Geico - auto
- Geico Insurance Company - an insured geico driver complaint