Geeks.com Store / order number sybsj71589821. it's is a drone, I have read everything 3 times, on geek.com and the app they use 17track.
I have tracked this order almost every day, I took screen shots of the order number I provided above and the ratings on this were very good 4 and a half stars, and now it's went down to 1and a half and showed information about the product and now it shows nothing, I even contacted 17 track and ask for product information on the order, and as the rest of the ratings say Beware this is a scam I'm nervous because I have received a letter from my bank account about unauthorized activity on my account of payment method.
Can you look into this before I take any action with my bank, I'm not try to make this sound bad the letter from my bank concerns me.
More Geeks.com Store Complaints & Reviews
- geeks.com - online scam 
- geeks.com - fraud 
- geeks.com - poor service, rip-off
- geeks.com - the product was not what was described on the site
- geeks.com - devices do not work
- Geeks.com Store - customer support and fraud
- Geeks - service
- geeks.com - order didn't come
- geeks.com - counterfit security camera 
- geeks.com - Blue Star 450W 20+4-pin ATX PSU, does not work