geeks.com / counterfit security camera
I bought a wireless IPCAM model APM-J011-WS a month ago from geeks. It worked fine as long as the ethernet cable attached but would not work wireless. Strange it has antenna on it and is advertised as wireless. I sent it back for a refund which I did get. I ordered and received the outdoor model APM-J901-Z-WS. The box was plain white and the camera again had no make or model on it — only on my invoice. This camera also is supposed to work wireless but does not.in a search for APM-J901_Z comes up with Apexis camera that loks just like it antenna and all but if you look at the specs there is no mention of being wireless. This can be seen at: http://www.apexis.com.cn/en/productsdetails_183.html. The only thing geeks knows is replace or refundbut the camera is a fake knockoff. I am sure if replaced I would just get another counterfit product. This is fraud!!!
More geeks.com Complaints & Reviews
- geeks.com - online scam 
- geeks.com - fraud 
- geeks.com - poor service, rip-off
- geeks.com - the product was not what was described on the site
- geeks.com - devices do not work
- Geeks.com Store - customer support and fraud
- Geeks.com Store - order number sybsj71589821. it's is a drone, I have read everything 3 times, on geek.com and the app they use 17track.
- Geeks - service
- geeks.com - order didn't come
- geeks.com - Blue Star 450W 20+4-pin ATX PSU, does not work