geeks.com / online scam
Geeks.com has regularly advertised for years 'locals-only' specials. These supposed specials are for products purchased at its location in Oceanside, CA. The truth is that these offers are no different than their online pricing available to anyone, local or not; in fact the very same products can be purchased from their website at the same prices that are advertised as 'locals-only'. This is nothing more than hype and false advertising.
Geeks.com's website also switched the price of a product during my checkout, advertising a product at a price that the product was not able to be purchased at. I have contacted the company three times regarding this issue, simply requesting to purchase the product at the advertised price, and have received no response after 32 days. I have the text of these communications available as well as a historical collection of their 'locals-only' emails, and will be selecting a law firm shortly.
More geeks.com Complaints & Reviews
- geeks.com - fraud 
- geeks.com - poor service, rip-off
- geeks.com - the product was not what was described on the site
- geeks.com - devices do not work
- geeks.com - counterfit security camera 
- Geeks.com Store - customer support and fraud
- Geeks.com Store - order number sybsj71589821. it's is a drone, I have read everything 3 times, on geek.com and the app they use 17track.
- Geeks - service
- geeks.com - order didn't come
- geeks.com - Blue Star 450W 20+4-pin ATX PSU, does not work