Geek Squad / 2 weeks no call and didn't show for appointment
I have a Samsung washer that was not spinning clothes. I have a warranty. I called Samsung and they said there was a recall and came out to fix the recall. They said the washer needs to have the recall fixed before repairs can be done. I called to make an appoinment as instructed. On a Wednesday, they took all my information I was told someone would call me for an appointment. Four days later I decided to call since I have not heard from anyone. Well they said they would escalate the order. Come Monday I called again. Same thing. Well I finally called and Best Buy put me on hold and called and made the appointment for me. They are supposed to be here today between 8-12. I took off work. They don't have any appointment for me. It is now 2 weeks of me calling and without a washer. 2 weeks and still no appointment. I don't get paid if I don't go to work so here is a day I lose money. I will never buy from them ever again. Will not use geek squad or best buy again.
More Geek Squad Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off! 
- Geek Squad - phone insurance 
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever 
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks! 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair 
- Geek Squad - repair a virus in my laptop - lost my entire data + fraud
- Geek Squad - did not replace defective part for freezer
- Geek Squad - can't fix my problem 
- Geek Squad - moving old info from old microsoft hard drive to newly purchased hard drive work done with geek squad at hutchinson, mn location 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - dumb # geek squad agents!