GE Money Bank / Closing of my account!

IL, United States Review updated:
I received a letter from GE Money Bank stating it was closing my account number ending in _ _ _ _ ... I do not have any such account, nor do I have any delinquent accounts, nor do I have any stocks, nor do I do any trading, etc., as it states in the printed letter I received from GE Money Bank.

Of course, it also states that if I have any questions regarding this letter, I could write to them at P.O. Box 981440, El Paso, TX. 79998 .

I have no idea what this is about... What is going on...

Comments

Sc
  2nd of Mar, 2008
Have you checked your credit report to see if there are any accounts you don't recognize? Perhaps there is someone opening accounts in your name?
Ea
  7th of Oct, 2008
They (GE Money Bank) are do things very unethical if you have more info on how to cause them to stop please feel free to email me back.

Thank you.
Mg
  18th of Dec, 2009
GEBM is a sorry excuse for a financial organization. I opened an account at a building material store, used it for about 6 months, and ran it up to 5-6k, and paid it off . Have not used the card for 2 years and go to use it and the card is a zero limit. I call for an "increase" and they tell me no. With a 39% dept to credit ratio and no negatives and 770 credit score they say in their letter my credit report was used as basis to deny.

What Freaking ###s.