Ge Money Bank / Ge Care Credit / Fraud and cheating!

1 P.O. BOX 981127El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-268-9131

GE Care Credit issued credit in my name to an ex-wife of mine. Candace Browder and I had been divorced for 15 years. I found out 2 mos after the account was opened because I checked my credit report online. I followed procedure, contacted credit bureaus, filled disputes, contacted GE Care Credit. Then filled a police report for identity theft. Credit bureaus deleted the fraud, and thought things were fine. I am pursuing Candace Browder to the fullest extent the law will allow.

So what does GE Care Credit do to help? They send half of the information to the officer in charge of the investigation and refuse to send the rest. GE REp Rachel Barker [protected]) told me to suponea the records. That GE will no longer help in the investigation and are therefore complicit in the fraud perpetrated against me.

I did not open the account. GE knows it is fraud and they are still pursuing me to repay. They are liars and thieves. They however have an inside line to the credit bureaus and not one cares about justice. Try to talk to a human being at one of those places.

Comments

• Do
      13th of Mar, 2008

Thank the good lord for the BBB. They were able to get this case resolved for me in my favor. GE sent me a letter of apology stating that the account has been cleared as they are sure this card was obtained without my consent.