Ge Money Bank / Care Credit / Ripoff Artists
Paying off credit loan for dental work. Made payments on regular basis. Started to make early payments with amounts 4 times the minimum due amount. GE Money started charging me late fees because the payments did not come in during the "window" they say payments have to be made.
I was told, "even if you make payments early, if you don't send in a payment in the current billing cycle, you will be charged a late fee." "It will only be credited to your balance, not that you are ahead of your payment." "The system can't function that way, and it automatically charges late fees if they don't come in on the billing cycle..." no matter how much you have given them toward the outstanding balance...
Therefore, don't send in anything early. Just make the regular payments like the schmucks we are, and GE will have to wait longer for their Money.
Its no wonder all of the Corrupt Banks in this Country needed bailing out this year. They don't know how to manage money any more, they give it to the wrong folks who won't pay it back and penalize the good ones who are paying it back !!!
More Ge Money Bank / Care Credit Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating