Ge Money Bank / Carcare One / LOWERING ACCOUNT LIMIT

P.O. BOX 981440El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-396-8254
I have had this account since 1997 never missed a payment, until recently I felled on hard times and now can only make minimum amount whereas before always submitted double. As a result my credit limit has been slashed to less than half. This company is deserves to be ran off the market of trading. This bank holds the finances of another account which also has been lowered as well.
When the opportunity presents itself I will finalize all business contacts with them. And NEVER enter into any future transactions. STEER CLEAR! SCAMMERS!
Do

Comments

Re
  11th of May, 2009
we are a collision repair shop that was a merchant for car care one and have had nothing but complaints and there no interest for 90 days is a scam everyone that got approved for this special promo has been charged interest and the companys customer service is horrible and they are not willing to listen or help the customer or even correct the account. STAY AWAY FROM CARCARE ONE. THEY ARE BAD NEWS AND SCAMMERS.
Wj
  18th of Sep, 2011
I had an existing loan with GE Money and had to have auto work done. I ALWAYS pay on-line and when I tried to go to the SECOND account number assigned to me, cannot get there; the other account keeps coming up with different balance and different payment to pay. WHY CAN'T THIS COMPANY GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER and let me pay on the separate accounts? I'm being charged late fees on the second account because I have a hard time making a payment. THIS IS RIDICULOUS of the company, even when I try as a new customer with new account number...won't let me, says I already have an account. WHAT!!! They need to combined the accounts or at least let me enter with the new account number.

GE Money Bank Logo GE Money Bank