GE Money Bank / No way to contact by phone

I've been on the website for 30 minutes and can't get a single phone number to contact these people. When I clicked on the "contact us" section there is a picture of a good-looking lady with ...a HEADSET!!!

This appears to be an optical illusion, because in order to reach this lovely creature, I would first need a TELEPHONE NUMBER!!! The only way to get that is to take it off of a statement or from the back of a credit card. As it stands, I'm not a customer and don't have either one of those available to me.

I plan on keeping it that way.

Va

Comments

• Si
      24th of Jul, 2008

I have received several letters for pre-approval credit card with Sam’s Club. The letter indicated all I needed was to go into the Sam’s Club, and show my ID card (Sam’s club card & Drivers License) and fill out the bottom portion of the letter. I went into a local Sam Club Store, and I did all that was requested in order to receive the credit card. The customer service representative had to call GE Money for them to speak to me. The representative from GE Money asks me a series of questions. Then he told me that they would send me a letter within a couple of days. I had received the letter and it read “that I was not approve for the credit card because GE Money could not Identify my Identity”. I answer the questions honest and to the best of my ability. The questions were regarding my present and past addresses. I find it strange that I have been a business member at Sam’s Club for years, and I have had a Wal-Mart credit card for years. I also was pre-approved for their credit, and I did not have to go through no one having problems with my identity. Also the letter that GE Money bank sent me, did not give a clear explanation. Also they did not give a contact number or try to contact me regarding my identity.

• Ta
      13th of Oct, 2008

Maybe this will help. I came across a fraudulent account on my credit report from GE Money Bank. I tried to hunt down their number and after getting really upset. Then I went to the Mervyn's website and found the phone number right there. Go figure.