GE Money Bank / Terrible experience

Ge money Called me up to 10 times a day even after they said the problem was resolved they didn't speak any english... wouldn't answer my questions, accused ME of lieing. Where so rude, this problem kept on going for MONTHS. 5 late fees and services chargers later i FINALLY think i got it taken care of... they hurt my credit, stole my money, hurt my feelings, straight up *** holes. i will never use GE MONEY FOR ANYTHING... don't apply for chevron card!!! They also gave information to my husband WITHOUT hesitation!. This is illegal. i had hold times of over an HOUR on each call... i was laughed at.! SAY NO TO GE.

Va

Comments

• La
      26th of Sep, 2008

File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission

• Le
      27th of Sep, 2008

Filing complaints with Federal Trade Commission and going to sites like https://www.complaintsboard.com to vent won't bring justice to GEMB. Seriously people, WE WANT JUSTICE! Lets get a class action suit going, and lets get it going now! There are numerous cases in many states, make sure you are not left out of the loop. Or contact the suits themselves if you want to complain.

1) Write to Senator Christopher Dodd. He is the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. His position on these types of credit card issuers is one of wanting to reign them in and stop them from abusing consumers. His web site says that he will only respond to residents of Connecticut, but write to him anyway as Committee Chairman. Also write/e-mail your own senators. A list of all 110th Congress Senators is at:

2) File complaints against them with the OTC:
    Office of Thrift Supervision
    Office of Consumer Programs
    1700 G Street, NW
    Washington, DC 20552
    1-800-842-6929
    www.ots.treas.gov

3) GE Money Bank is headed by Mark Begor - mark.[protected]@ge.com . Email him

4) If a class action suit is happening for the state of California, LET ME IN THAT PLEASE! GEMB has scammed me to the max. I want justice!!

• Ra
      28th of Oct, 2008

I am trying to pay my bill-I put a change of address in and have not
    received my statement-I phoned a number listed in the computer and
    someone with a heavy Indian accent ask me a million questions and
    put me on hold and then I was disconnected. All I wanted was address
    where to send my payment...