GE Capital bank money finance / the stole 3,500 dollars from me

1 411 EAST BROAD WA Fort Pierce-Port Lucic Florida 34946Fort Pierce FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 772-242-6038

I was online looking for a personal loan and i got a call from a guy named Alex Martin from ge capital he told me i qualified for a 10, 000.00 dollar loan i told him i only wanted 5, 000.00 dollar loan thats when he told me i had to pay IRS 375.00 I had to pay a holding fee and all kinds of other things. This went on for a month and a half when it was all said and done i wound up paying him 3, 500.00 dollars then he told me they couldn't deposit the money into my checking account that my only option was western union i told him i couldn't pay western unions fees of 450.00 dollars. He then he told me i was burned out of my money and hung up on me he then changed his email address and his phone number. i tell you what i am the idiot i should have known better to pay for a loan but that doesn't give him or his company to steel from the American people somebody needs to put a stop to these crimes.

Br
May 27, 2015

Comments

• Mi
      12th of Aug, 2015

I spoke to the very same ALEX MARTIN this morning Aug 12, 2015...he approved me for $5000...verified all my information THEN told me go to Walgreen's and put $300 on a One VANILLA Pre Paid Debit card (something about my being denied and having to pay a fee first...Then he hung up on me...when I called him back - very pissed off at that - I changed my voice and told him that was my daughter who applied and I was her mother...to please explain this procedure to ME...and suddenly he was very polite...and said all the information would be shredded / deleted...needless to say I did not send him ANY MONEY!!... I THEN called GE Capital Bank (from the toll free number on their REAL website (855-730-7283) and a Bank Representative clarified for me THERE IS NO ALEX MARTIN IN THE EMPLOY OF GE CAPITAL BANK ! Thank you...Enough said :)

• We
      29th of Jul, 2018

It sounds like you are being scammed. Don't deal with them or give info out. These stinkers are robo calling.

• We
      29th of Jul, 2018

@Weeser1 P.S.: They have been calling me from 800-292-7508.