GE Appliances / order # ff060319
I am working to reverse the swing on a gps12fshcsb refrigerator. the instructions said the swing kit came with unit. weather it did or didn't is not the issue. I ordered what your rep said I needed at my cost. What I received was 2 small plastic hole covers the size of regular shirt button. I want the parts I need to complete this task at no additional cost to me.
Sincerely, Peter G. Harrison
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information