GE Appliances — ge spectra glass top stove-white
I purchased this stove a few years back and have used the self-cleaning process two or three times. The first time, I noticed the top of the oven door apparently was a bit scorched. This last time, yesterday, November 22, 2017, the top of the stove door and down onto the front of the door, was actually brown, as you can see from the photos attached.
I would like someone to come and clean this stove or I would like a new stove. I realize it is no longer under warranty, but this is totally unacceptable. If cleaning the oven can burn the outside of the stove, it cannot be safe to use.
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer 
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information