GE Appliances / refrigerator
I swear to god I want the people in the consumer relations and service department to just fall over and die. I have had nothing but horrible experiences with my refrigerator that is a couple months old. Today was the 3rd scheduled service call where they just decided not to show up without any reason. This is unacceptable service. The 2nd time I called to complain about it they said they will extend my warranty a year, well now it's happened a 3rd time and what another year extended but no service available? GE better try and figure out a better way to deal with customers and not just flake out when I've lost 3 good days at work, which I should just charge them for!
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information