GE Appliances / nightmare
If GE Monogram put more effort in designing a quality product than marketing it as a quality product perhaps it would work correctly. I have had my GE Monogram Trivection Oven for 2 months and have used it all of twelve times before it failed completely. I am now on my third service call and the oven still does not work. The repairman cannot even access the service menu. I have also been treated rudely by GE customer service agents. GE finally agreed to replace the oven, but I am on day 48 without an oven. Worst customer service ever.
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric Company - refrigerator model gz522dmjjfes
- General Electric Company - jes1460ds3bb/microwave oven...
- General Electric Company - washer#gtw460asjww and dryer #gtd42easjww
- General Electric Company - glass top stove
- General Electric Company - ggdt580ssfss