GDex / GD Express / service

1 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

As a Lazada Seller, i am officially complain the person who in charged the delivery (Petaling Jaya Branch - [protected]) for the tracking number of GAM000922080, because my client did not receive the parcel, and the system show 'delivered'. The person in charge called my client before he deliver, but my client was not in his house at the moment, so my client ask the person in charge to open the gate and put his parcel at his parking place, in front of his car, or send back to branch, my client can go and take, but the person in charge promised to send to my client hosue. After that when my client reached his home, he didn't see any parcel in front of his car, and he asked the guard house, the guard house said no record for GDex delivery. So my client called the person in charge, the person in charge still remember this case, but the person in charge couldn't answer my client's simple question, such as colour of the car and gate. Therefore, I hope that Gdex would be able to investage this person in charge, and give me a reasonable reason so that i can explain to my client. Thank you.

GDex / GD Express