GDex / GD Expresspersonal item

My item no MY30051858919 from Diladin Unggul Kulim went missing since 19 Nov 2018. I've called Gdex call centre 4 times since Thursday 22 Nov 2018 when I see the status of my item as "DELIVERED" in the system, which I don't receive at all! There is no attempted call made to my mobile number [protected] on the said date and the call centre also do nothing about it. They promised to contact me again when I asked about details of the receiver such as IC no etc. Only today I was informed that the receiver's name is COP and I know nobody of that name at my office!! So FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR HORRIBLE SERVICE, GDEX! My item went missing and you guys did not do anything about it!! Who will be responsible for my loss?? The sender are kind enough and posted the item very fast. PLEASE DO SOMETHING! I WANT MY ITEM BACK!! WHOEVER TOOK IT. I WANT IT BACK. OTHERWISE I WANT FULL COMPENSATION FOR MY LOSS!! THIS IS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR SERVICE AND IT TOTALLY BAD!! Please contact me urgently at [protected].

Sy