GC Services / Continued collection efforts of a bill paid many years ago!

1 Vancouver, WA, United States Review updated:

GC Services was mistakenly given a telephone bill from ATT which we had paid at termination of services. We contacted ATT and GC about the matter and were assured it was resolved. They even wrote us a letter about it. We thought the problem had been resolved until now almost 10 years later we find the bill still shows in our credit report. I can't believe the incompetency of this company. I don't know what to do about it because now they won't answer my calls, they don't correct their mistake. I would pay it again if they would actually do something, but I believe that they care not about their reputation. Collections agencies serve a good purpose, but this moves GC Service from Good to Very Poor. I just can't believe their lack of good faith.

Comments

• Du
      16th of Feb, 2009

I've been contacted by GC Services several times concerning a student loan that was discharged over twenty years ago due to a hardship. I've sent them copies of the final decree and discharge papers but they keep right on attempting to resuscitate something that I'd total forgotten about and thought was resolved. I'm fifty four years old now and can't afford GC Services practices.