GC Services / Harrassment & accusations

1 Saint Louis, MO, United States Review updated:

I left a major corporation 7 months ago in good standing. What I did not realize and what I have learned is that did not pay their corporate credit card bills on time leaving the employee liable even after everything was submitted approved and closed out. Only to have GC services office out of St. Louis office harass falsely accuse and have to be called by the credit card company to say do not call this person again since the she has had the ex company pay the bill with only a charge left which was done two months after the departure. GC services was not only unprofessional they chose to hang the phone up on this person, falsely accuse and act out in such a manner I now know why you read such negative things about this company and the people who work for them. It is a shame Corporate America has such unprofessional people representing them without knowledge of what and why they are suppose to be calling this person for and to be falsely accused is not acceptable. I know this much I was not raised in such a low down slime way of doing business. I can promise those who read this I will continue my letter writing to let others know what a disgrace it is to have such a low disgraceful society of people who get paid to harass innocent people. I find it really interesting that the credit card company made the call to GC services an requested them not to call me again.

Comments

Mr
  29th of Dec, 2009

Id like to comment on your response, First and foremost your former company is the one that contracted GC Services to collect the debt. So for you to lash against them when its apparent that you do not have the full information is unfair. Its all about perspective, did you actually listen to the phone calls of the person being contacted about the debt? Usually people get defensive when they learn to have a unpaid bill, so in their mind the agency was rude or crass. They were simply doing their job until your former company clarified that the debt was resolved. Just remember your former company was the one that sent it to collections to begin with.