GC Services / GC Services keeps calling for the wrong person! And calling, and calling...

1 6330 Gulfton StHouston, TX, United States
Phone: (800)352-3778

GC Services calls my house 4 or more times a week, every time for a completely different 'someone' with the same last name who does NOT live here. They either refuse to take my number off their call list or put me on hold and never return to the phone. I have reported them to the FTC, the BBB, and I have called them dozens of times BEGGING to have these harassing calls stop: They do NOTHING. They just keep calling, day after day, for dozens of people I've never heard of. They are rude and mocking, or alternately, just plain stupid (or at least they like to act like they are.) I pay my bills, jerks, stop calling me!!! I have no debt, never have, but I get punished by this incompetent company and their inability to track down the right phone number for the people who actually owe the debt. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP CALLING THE WRONG PEOPLE, YOU IDIOTS. It would be slightly more understandable if they were calling for one person, but it's always a different name! They're a bunch of ###s.