GC Services / Employees don't know how to do their job!
I was contacted by GC Services regarding a Citibank account that my husband and I had. They offered a settlement amount to us and we spoke to the company that handles my husband's 401K account to withdraw what we needed. We were able to get all but about $360 of what the settlement was, so we counter offered GC Services. The manager of the collections department (or so she said she was) supposedly contacted Citibank and our offer was accepted. We made the payment in March for the counter offer. We were still getting bills from Citibank, so I contacted GC Services again. They informed me that the settlement offer had expired and because we had still needed the extra $360, the account could not be settled and closed. When I told them what had happened, they informed me that the GC Services employee I was dealing with had been terminated from employment and there was no record of this counter settlement. They wouldn't tell me why she was terminated and wouldn't fix the account. I found the letter that I received and contacted them back. I didn't have access to a copy machine and no transportation to get access at the time so they told me to mail the original letter to them. MY MISTAKE! Now they are claiming they never received the letter and I no longer have proof of the counter offer being accepted. So now I am in a battle with them.
More GC Services Complaints & Reviews
- GC Services Limited Partnership - GC Services are thieves! 
- GC Services - Harassment! 
- GC Services - Scam collections! 
- GC Services Collection Agency - Unwarranted letter to me 
- GC Services - False Impression 
- GC Services - illegitimate debt collector
- GC Services - Taking money out of account unauthorized and unethical.
- GC Services Limited Partnership - Lied to on payments and phone calls.
- GC Services - Ticket 
- GC Services - Harassment and Lies